wrist PAIN Treatment
Our practice is dedicated to producing consistently excellent results utilizing the latest treatment.
How WE Get Great Results with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Theapy
PRP treatments are a safe and effective procedure that basically boosts your body’s natural healing response and focuses it on a particular area of injury — in this case, at the knee where the damaged tendons are.
In this procedure, some of your blood is drawn, then spun in a centrifuge, a laboratory device used to separate and concentrate the platelets from the other components of your blood. These platelets contain “growth factors” that stimulate the production of wound-healing cells. A solution with a concentrated level of these platelets is then reinjected at the site of the injury. This promotes healthy tissue regeneration and the quick, successful healing of the tendon tears.
WHY PATIENTS CHOOSE PRP Therapy FOR wrist PAIN
PRP for wrist pain can help most of the causes of discomfort and immobility such as:
- Osteoarthritis where the cartilage erodes over time
- Rheumatoid arthritis where the body’s immune system attacks the tissues
- Injuries like sprains, fractures, and strains
- Scaphoid fractures of a bone on the thumb
- Repetitive movements like, for example, performing a sports activity
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Kienbock’s disease caused by the reduced blood supply to the hand and wrist
By getting PRP treatments for hands, you can reverse most of the conditions.