THE TRINITY METHOD
REGENERATIVE MEDICINE FOR DISCK & JOINT PAIN RELIEF DEVELOPED BY DR. HOPE.
The Trinity Method for Chronic Pain Relief. Dr. Hope is a chiropractic physician who has been in private practice since 1987. He is the president of Hope Health and Wellness, a multidisciplinary medical practice consisting of chiropractic care, physical therapy, family medicine, and functional brain neurology, and has helped thousands of patients with his integrative approach to health care.
Dr. Hope recently implemented Regenerative Medicine in the practice and found incredible results using PRP for joint pain. His patients saw such excellent results that he took the treatment to the next level and incorporated PRP with Exosome therapy to help promote cell growth and regenerate damaged tissue.
He developed the method and mashed it “The Trinity Method.” The Trinity Method is an 8-week intensive program utilizing state-of-the-art regenerative medicine, progressive physical therapy, and chiropractic treatment.
If you have had surgery and still have pain or numbness, you may be a candidate for this method. This method also may be for you if you are contemplating surgery but don’t want to get it done.
Week 1: Trigger Point Injection and FIT 176
Week 2: PRP and Exosomes Injection
Combining PRP with Exosomes provides a comprehensive treatment approach for injured tissues by adding more growth factors to the injection and messenger RNA to communicate with cells.
Exosomes may heal injuries better than standard PRP injections alone. The combination of PRP and exosomes provides faster relief, a more rapid return to physical activity, and decreased swelling at the injection site.
During your FIT sessions, our goal is to facilitate an inflammatory response in the area, which reactivates PRP and exosomes to increase growth factors and reduce inflammation during the regeneration process.
This program utilizes the following techniques and treatments to increase the PRP and exosome growth factors:
- Cold Laser – Helps to repair the annular tear in your disc.
- Russian Stimulation – Improves blood flow to promote healing.
- Spinal Decompression – Opens your disc space and reduces the pressure on the disc. During treatment, we use magnetic frequency to reduce the size of your disc.
- Spinal Adjustments – Improve joint mobility and realign the spine.
- Deep Tissue Neuromuscular Therapy – Reduces muscle spasms and improves range of motion.
- Physical Therapy- Core Stability and Flexibility.
- PEMF – Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency- stimulates blood flow to improve healing
- Shockwave Therapy- FDA-cleared device. Promotes revascularization and stimulates the healing process of connective tissue, including tendons and ligaments, reducing pain and improving function.
Conditions We treat
The Trinity Method utilizes Medical, Chiropractic, and Physical Therapy for chronic pain relief. Whether you are a pro athlete who has strained your elbow’s flexor mass, or a house painter who has injured your rotator cuff, you likely will find The Trinity Method to be a good treatment option for you. In fact, this method has been used to successfully treat any number of conditions and injuries, including:
Ankle & Foot
Ankle & Foot
Who is a candidate?
Anyone suffering from joint pain or musculoskeletal injuries may qualify for The Trinity Method.
An initial consultation with one of the medical experts at Hope Health & Wellness will determine if exosome therapy is right for you. During this consultation, we will review your medical history, discuss your current state of health, and confirm that you are a treatment candidate.